We are a professional furniture hardware manufacturer since 1999.
Please send us your purchase order by Email or Fax, or you can ask us to send you Performa Invoice for your order. We need to know the following information for your order:
1) Product information: Quantity, specification (size, material, color, logo and packing requirement), Artwork or Sample will be the best.
2) Delivery time required.
3) Shipping information: Company name, Address, Phone number, Destination seaport/airport.
4) Forwarder's contact details if there is any in China.
1. First, please provide details of the products you need we quote for you.
2. If price is acceptable and client need sample, we provide Performa Invoice for client to arrange payment for sample.
3. If client approve sample and require for order, we will provide Performa Invoice for client, and we will arrange to produce at once when we get 30% deposit.
4. We will send photos of all goods, packing, details, and B/L copy for client after goods are finished. We will arrange shipment and provide original B/L when the clients pay the balance.
Sure. Your logo or company name can be printed on your products by stamping, printing, embossing, or sticker. But the MOQ must be ball bearing slides above 5000 sets; concealed slide above 2000 sets; double wall drawer slides above 1000; oven hinges above 10000 sets; cabinet hinges above 10000 pcs etc.
Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=5000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us with E-mail : email@example.com.
1. Strict QC: For each order, strict inspection will be carried out by the QC department before shipping. The bad quality will be avoid within door.
2. Shipping: We have shipping department and forwarder, so we can promise faster delivery and make the goods well protected.
3. Our factory professional production concealed drawer slides, ball bearing slides, table slides and oven hinges since 1999.
The cause for soft closing slide's dis-function is usually result from the following factors during installation, please inspect according to the following procedures:
(1) Check Side Space (Clearance).
First check the side space between the cabinet and drawer is within the tolerance. Please refer to the corresponding product side space (clearance) instruction on Furniture, Kitchen accessory page. Please contact the cabinet maker if cabinet side space (clearance) is 1mm greater than the designated side tolerance.
(2) Inspect the build precision of the cabinet and the drawer.
If the reasonable tolerance of the actual side space (clearance) is within 1mm, please follow troubleshooting guidance to conduct cabinet inspection to ensure the cabinet build accuracy of the cabinet. The cabinet and the drawer must be in perfect square and rectangular shape. If the drawer or the cabinet is not parallel or is in diamond shape, it will affect the soft closing slide's functionality.
(3) Check drawer slide installation
To release the drawer and cabinet, press the inner member release tab and pull out the drawer to detach. Make sure middle and outer member are paralleled and leveled, and that the inner member is set against drawer front panel tightly and is well-leveled. The drawer slide installation details will affect the slide's functionality. If your cabinet meets all the above mentioned requirements, and the problems still exist, please do not hesitate to contact us, and a specialist will be assigned to assist you
For cabinet complies with above requirement but still fail to function properly, please contact us for further professional assistance.
The Push Open Slide will not function properly if the side space (clearance) is out of the specified tolerance. Please refer to product information on Furniture Kitchen Accessory Page.
First check slide middle and outer member are installed leveled and aligned against the cabinet wall. When the slide is not properly installed, the noise may result from mechanism interference, thus shorten the slide ejection distance.